Handling of personal information
We have adopted the “Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003)” and the “Guidelines for the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information, covering the economic and industrial fields (Act No. 4 announced by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in 2004)". The way of handling personal information of customers and shareholders (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) was determined and protected appropriately.
Purpose of use of personal data
We use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- To conduct business activities such as advertising, proposals, and contracts related to the personal computer business.
- For research and development of products and services by conducting market research, data analysis and questionnaire surveys
- To provide products and services to contracted customers
- To provide after-sales service and maintenance service to contracted customers
- To confirm that you are the customer or an agent of the customer
- To report transaction results, payments, and settlements to customers
- In addition, to properly and smoothly do business with customers
Security measures for personal data
We will take reasonable security measures to prevent the dangers of unauthorized access to personal data and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
Provision to third parties
We will not provide your personal data to third parties except in any of the following cases.
- With your consent
- When disclosure is required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for a national or a local government, or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in performing the duties stipulated by laws and ordinances, and when obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the execution of the affairs.
Regardless of the above, we may provide your personal data to a third party if we notify you in advance of the following matters or notify you on this page. However, provision to third parties will be suspended if requested by you.
- The purpose of use is to provide to three parties
- Items of personal data provided to third parties
- Means or method of providing to third parties
- In case of your request, we suspend the provision of your personal data to third parties
Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Data
We may outsource the processing of some or all personal data to external contractors in order to facilitate business. (In this case, a contractor with enough security management measures shall be selected and the security management measures shall be required in the contract so that there is no unauthorized access, tampering, destruction, loss, leakage, etc.)
Disclosure procedure of personal information and contact Information
Customer consultation desk
If you have any inconvenience or points that caused trouble regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us at the above window. Reception hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Cookies are a mechanism that saves the usage history and input contents transmitted and received between the Internet browsing software (browser) and the server as a file when using a web page on your computer. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, we may obtain cookies stored on your computer and associate the collected activity history with your personal information. In addition, we may refer to cookies stored on your computer and distributes and advertises our products via a third party entrusted by us with the distribution of advertisements or through a web page other than this site.
At your browser settings, you can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from "Accept cookies", "Reject cookies", "Notify me when cookies are received", etc. If you select "Reject cookies", you may not be able to receive some of our services.
This site uses SSL encrypted communication to protect privacy.